2023-2024 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, I interviewed on 6/26 AM and just got the call today that I was accepted into George Foxs PA program!! So stoked right now. Decisions are supposed to be made by tomorrow but I geuss they may reach out to some applicants sooner(its normal so if you didn't get a call today don't give up hope). I got a response that interviewees should be notified tomorrow and and will not take two weeks. Then you have two weeks to put down the deposit to secure your spot!  Let me know if you have questions. Happy to help 

1 hour ago, 86zzgg said:

Jsenor, congratulations!!!! Do you mind sharing your status?

Thank you and of course! sounds like you meant *stats. (they use modifiers for volunteering/PCE so some experiences are not 1:1 hours) overall GPA: 3.85, BCP/science GPA:3.8, Volunteerism: ~600 hours w/modifiers, PCE:4000 hours/ ~1500 hours W/modifiers, went to undergrad at this school which helped but most people I interviewed with weren't from this schools undergrad so you got a great chance regardless. They really emphasize volunteerism and community service so thats important. They interview about 200ish students over the 4 interview timeframes. Submitted app end of May. Interview is great and they really want to get to know you. My interview went pretty well but not perfect so even if you come out of it a lil unsure, you still got a chance! Good luck!