2023-2024 Application Cycle

I reviewed the email they sent after the interview, it states 

Interview decisions will be announced in two weeks with offers of admission, waitlist for admission, or deny. Those who receive an offer of admission will have 2 weeks to accept by submitting the $1000 deposit.” 

which is confusing because they handed out a paper that said decisions will be announced by 6/30.

Waitlisted as well. I sent an email asking if they rank the waitlist.

The email said, “We will notify those accepted from the waitlist starting in December and continuing through the second week of January.”

BUT the website says, “Alternate list (wait list) – These candidates will be formally notified, by email, within four weeks of completing the interview. Each wait-listed candidate will be reviewed at the two-week mark of all future interviews. At that time, their status will be updated to (a) admit now, (b) continue wait list, or (c) declined”

I’ll let you guys know what they say about the rankings for the waitlist.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone every run into the issue of prerequisites needing to be newer than 10 years? I called to verify military good standing letter and a comment was made about 10 year old courses. I then got an email saying one of my psyc courses is older than 10 years. However website says 7 years recommended as opposed to a mandatory 10 years. 

• 3 weeks later...