Northern Arizona University 2023-2024 Cycle

Hello!!!

I received an interview for October!! Congrats to everyone who already interviewed or got accepted! 
This is my first PA interview ever, so I am very curious and anxious to know how you guys prepared for your interviews. 
For those of you that already did the interview what was the format? Was it MMI style? Did they ask scenario-specific questions to test your knowledge/abilities? I would greatly appreciate any answers. 

Good luck to all my fellow PAs to be! 

Edited by KLAJDI28
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, wweaver said:

Does anyone know if they have sat their class yet or if there are still seats?

I am thinking they are still narrowing it down. They get over 2,000 closer to 2500 applicants each cycle. They only have 60 seats so it takes time to get through all of them. I think looking at last year's forum, they still had interviews in November. 

• 2 weeks later...

I had a group interview on September 25th. They did mention at the end of the interview that the majority of those offered admition would hear back by December and January at the latest. A few would hear back sooner. A applicant that was accepted posted about a Facebook page for those accepted. You could always look for her post and see how many people she has connected with. This program doesn't start until August. So, I have a feeling that is part of the reason they make sure to get through all the desirable applicants before making a final decision.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, CCLStoPA said:

Interviewed today 11/27. The faculty mentioned that there are still some interviews yet, so if you haven't interviewed you may still get the chance. They also said that a majority of interviewees won't hear back from them regarding acceptance or not until around the beginning of the year. 

Thanks for the update I was wondering if we would hear back in December or January, but this answered my question