Northern Arizona University 2023-2024 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2023 at 10:02 AM, vball0709 said:

For those who received interview invites/completed interviews... were they in-person or virtual? Also was there flexibility in choosing the day/time? 

In the invitation the date was already set and needed to be confirmed by a specific date. The e-mail did indicate that if you could not attend, to let them know as soon as possible. This could be to make arrangements for another date. It lists the interview for Zoom and includes one-on-one as well as group. It also stated that there would be opportunities to zoom with current PA students in the program. 

For those who received the interview invite - did we establish if there was another email after "confirmation both caspa and grad application were received and application is currently being considered"? In past years they state "you've met the minimum requirements" as well but maybe they did away with that? Just gauging if I should expect one more email haha!

28 minutes ago, slh278 said:

For those who received the interview invite - did we establish if there was another email after "confirmation both caspa and grad application were received and application is currently being considered"? In past years they state "you've met the minimum requirements" as well but maybe they did away with that? Just gauging if I should expect one more email haha!

For me, the e-mail after the confirmation was the invite to an interview. 

• Thanks 1

On 8/21/2023 at 12:04 PM, dwpaapplicant said:

Just got the interview invite for September 11, for a full-day zoom interview. 

Completion Email from them was on 6/2/23. 

Received an acceptance 15 minutes ago, after interviewing 2 days ago. 

Best of luck, everyone 🙂

UPDATE 9/26/23: I have officially accepted a seat and created a Facebook group! Please PM me once you have also done the same, with your Facebook URL, and I'd be happy to add you!

Edited by dwpaapplicant
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1

On 9/1/2023 at 12:09 PM, PCPOMERO said:

I received an interview invite today for the September 25th group interview. I submitted my graduate application to NAU April 18th. I submitted my CASPA May 23rd. Received the confirmation that both were received on June 7th. 

Congrats on the interview! I know an applicant is more than just their stats, but do you mind sharing yours?

On 9/26/2023 at 12:47 PM, aznatprepa said:

Congrats on the interview! I know an applicant is more than just their stats, but do you mind sharing yours?

I have an average GPA above the minimum. I have over 30,000 hours in patient care. I also have little volunteer hours. I know it isn't too specific. They were all nice during the interview. They are really looking for students to be their authentic self. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PCPOMERO said:

I have an average GPA above the minimum. I have over 30,000 hours in patient care. I also have little volunteer hours. I know it isn't too specific. They were all nice during the interview. They are really looking for students to be their authentic self. 

Have you heard back after the interview at all??

13 minutes ago, gaz2022 said:

Have you heard back after the interview at all??

I have not. At the end of the interview, it was announced that most applicants even those that are offered acceptance would hear back by December to January with maybe a few earlier. They get over 2,000 to 2500 applications and I imagine it takes some time to narrow it down to the 150 they actually interview. 

25 minutes ago, PCPOMERO said:

I have not. At the end of the interview, it was announced that most applicants even those that are offered acceptance would hear back by December to January with maybe a few earlier. They get over 2,000 to 2500 applications and I imagine it takes some time to narrow it down to the 150 they actually interview. 

Oh my, that’s crazy! I saw that some people were accepted already, is that pending per all interviews being done or?

17 minutes ago, aznatprepa said:

CONGRATS! Can i ask the timeline of when you applied and when you finished your secondary as well as your stats?

Thank you so much!

Absolutely! 

I submitted my CASPA in late May and I submitted my supplemental application in early July. 

I sent you a message with my stats! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1