Northern Arizona University 2023-2024 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, livjayy said:

I applied here, completed the secondary. Have you heard anything yet? 

I completed CASPA and the secondary application on May 23. I received an email from NAU on June 7th that they had received both CASPA and the secondary. The email on the 7th also stated that the application was being considered. From previous years on here, it looks like another email should eventually be sent identifying that the application is complete and the requirements have been met. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 8/9/2023 at 6:39 PM, prePAmama said:

Does anyone know if we do anything else after submitting our NAU Graduate Application? Also, do we have to submit the letter of recommendations on the NAU portal? I got a confirmation email stating that I may need to turn in letter of recommendations. 

you need to submit to CASPA as well, if you havent done that, that is where your letter of recs are requested and submitted

1 hour ago, kpmolls said:

Yeah I got that email 5/26 just thought there might be something else by now! guess not, okay at least it ain’t just me ha!

Definitely! I think we are all anxiously waiting to hear back 😀. I would make sure to check your spam folder too just in case. Looking at the last few years here, it appears that the e-mail about meeting all the requirements gets sent out around August 18th to the 30th at the earliest and then interview invites after that. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...