2023 - 2024 UTMB APPLICATION CYCLE

1 minute ago, bdav15 said:

did anyone else get the most vague rejection email?

Yes, I’m really confused bc last year when they sent me a rejection letter it was not ambiguous like this at all. It was very straight to the point “we cannot offer you admissions to our program” but this one seems very off to me.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, bdav15 said:

did anyone else get the most vague rejection email?

Yes!!! It was vague, it wasnt blunt and didn’t say “we are unable to offer you a seat in this class”…. It just said acceptance into PA school is hard & don’t give up basically …. Wtf

Edited by bombPA0505
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, bombPA0505 said:

Yes!!! It was vague, it wasnt blunt and didn’t say “we are unable to offer you a seat in this class”…. It just said acceptance into PA school is hard & don’t give up basically …. Wtf

Most schools are extremely direct with their admissions emails like they will straight up say “you are accepted” or “you are not accepted” like what was this I’m so confused😭

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

From what I understand, alot of movement on the waitlist occured during February and March in previous cycles. Previous forums seemed to have a large amount of individuals contacted from the waitlist where as last years was almost radio silent. Here's to hoping we hear something soon!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...