2023 - 2024 UTMB APPLICATION CYCLE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone else's MyStar not working?? I have logged in several times before, but for the last week or so, I log in and it keeps me on the login page. I have tried several browsers and reset settings, etc. Gonna reach out to IT tomorrow, but was just curious if anyone else was having this issue?

On 7/7/2023 at 2:17 AM, azs512 said:

Anyone else's MyStar not working?? I have logged in several times before, but for the last week or so, I log in and it keeps me on the login page. I have tried several browsers and reset settings, etc. Gonna reach out to IT tomorrow, but was just curious if anyone else was having this issue?

Mine has not been working and I have emailed them 3 times already with NO response, have you gotten any help?

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, chspa1 said:

Has anyone received an email stating that their application is under review? I’m a reapplicant, and last year they sent an email letting us know when our applications were under review. Just wanted to make sure I’m not missing anything!

I have not. When did they state that last year?

21 hours ago, DAPREPAC said:

I have not. When did they state that last year?

Last year I submitted around the beginning of July and got an under review email a couple weeks later. I haven’t received anything like that this cycle, so I just wanted to make sure my application wasn’t missing anything!

18 hours ago, noodleofthesouth said:

I also just got an interview invite for 9/8!! This is my #1 choice! 

Verified 6/7

They receive my app 6/8

Congrats!! Did you ever get an email confirmation saying your app is in review? All I’ve gotten from them was receipt of my supplemental & the My Star instructions. Is that the same thing as confirmation?

20 minutes ago, YRAPrePA said:

Congrats!! Did you ever get an email confirmation saying your app is in review? All I’ve gotten from them was receipt of my supplemental & the My Star instructions. Is that the same thing as confirmation?

I believe us getting the supplemental was them confirming our application. If you got the My Star instructions, I think your golden! 

2 hours ago, la2323 said:

Congratulations! Will it be a virtual or inperson interview? and what type of interview is it going to be? 

It will an in person interview. From what I have heard, it's a traditional interview.

1 hour ago, Ballerina95 said:

Congratulations! Did yall receive an interview invitation via Email or your MYSTAR portal?

I received the invitation via email

• Thanks 1