Touro Nevada Application Cycle 2023-2024

8 minutes ago, aspiringpa656 said:

Does anyone know if you can apply in CASPA when you haven't taken the GRE yet? I have it scheduled for October 20th. Would I be able to just send in the scores later? 

Hi, have you taken the GRE before - if so, I would submit with whatever score you have then update them with the new score. If no prior score, your application will probably be put on hold until they get your GRE.

I experienced my official GRE score not being attached to my CASPA application at the time of submission. Because of this, I received an email that my application was placed on hold and I would not be sent the supplemental application until my GRE score is obtained.

2 hours ago, aledani said:

Hi, have you taken the GRE before - if so, I would submit with whatever score you have then update them with the new score. If no prior score, your application will probably be put on hold until they get your GRE.

I experienced my official GRE score not being attached to my CASPA application at the time of submission. Because of this, I received an email that my application was placed on hold and I would not be sent the supplemental application until my GRE score is obtained.

Thank you for responding! My first time taking the GRE will be on October 20th. In that case, I'll just submit right now and submit my GRE scores later. Thanks for the info! Good luck on this cycle! 

Congrats to everyone who’s accepted!! I also am accepted and I am so excited! However ever since I put down my deposit it’s been pretty much radio silence and I haven’t heard anything. does anyone know of a facebook page or group me for accepted students ? i’d love to connect with future classmates!

On 10/18/2023 at 11:22 AM, Milo98 said:

Hi everyone, new to this website. I interviewed at TUN on Aug 3rd and was accepted ~4 weeks later. Super excited to start next summer and meet my classmates!!! Does anyone know if there’s a group chat or anything?

congrats! i haven’t heard of a group chat or anything yet but i’m also wondering if there is one floating around there

2 hours ago, KHPAAA said:

Has anyone heard back from 9/14 interview? They said approximately 4 weeks but it's already past that. Just feeling a little anxious...

I was accepted from the 9/14 interview about 2 weeks ago. I wonder if they don't send all their decisions out from that interview on the same day.

Hey guys! I am set to interview with this program in December! I am really excited and know some people going to their medical program who love it. I was wondering if anyone knew what the interview style is? Just trying to grind on my interview prep this month. Any information is appreciated!! Thank you!

Edited by mremkes
spelling error

On 11/1/2023 at 10:11 AM, mremkes said:

Hey guys! I am set to interview with this program in December! I am really excited and know some people going to their medical program who love it. I was wondering if anyone knew what the interview style is? Just trying to grind on my interview prep this month. Any information is appreciated!! Thank you!

It's a combination of one-on-one, group, and MMI, so a little bit of everything!