Touro Nevada Application Cycle 2023-2024

My husband had his interview at the beginning of August. He said they addressed they lost some staff members this summer and are actively trying to get those spots filled. Those individuals were part of the admissions process and they have had to pull others (who do not usually participate in the process) to help. If I remember correctly from last year, it took them about 6 weeks to get back to people. With this obstacle they are facing this year...I suspect it is going to take a while

22 hours ago, JpotentialPA said:

Just received an interview invite for December. I was put on the waitlist back in June. Hopefully that late of an interview doesn't hurt my chances because it's definitely got me nervous. 

I wouldn’t sweat it! Just be yourself in the interview! I know people who have gotten acceptances right before class starts so December is not too late!