Touro Nevada Application Cycle 2023-2024

Hello everyone! I saw no one started the forum for this year so I decided to start it. 

I applied to Touro on CASPA 5/7. I was invited to do the supplemental application on 5/8. I completed the technical standards 5/9. They said it would take 6-8 weeks of reviewing my application before I get a response. My stats are as follows:

Science GPA: 3.5

DPC: 1,800

Volunteering: 150 hours

Shadowing: 38 hours

GRE: 303 (V153, Q150, A5)

I hope I get in, fingers crossed. I’ll update if I get an interview. Good luck to everyone applying!

Edited by dweeby
Typo
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, SkyAr said:

So based on last year, they started sending interview invites second week of June, hopefully we get some good news next week 🙂

Yes, I have been checking my email nonstop today 😂 sounds like the last two years have been Thursday or Friday this week of June.  Good luck everyone!

On 5/23/2023 at 12:10 PM, dweeby said:

Hello everyone! I saw no one started the forum for this year so I decided to start it. 

I applied to Touro on CASPA 5/7. I was invited to do the supplemental application on 5/8. I completed the technical standards 5/9. They said it would take 6-8 weeks of reviewing my application before I get a response. My stats are as follows:

Science GPA: 3.5

DPC: 1,800

Volunteering: 150 hours

Shadowing: 38 hours

GRE: 303 (V153, Q150, A5)

I hope I get in, fingers crossed. I’ll update if I get an interview. Good luck to everyone applying!

Hey guys!! I got an interview invite June 6th. I will be interviewing virtually on June 22nd. Good luck everyone. If you guys are interviewing that day too let me know!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, dweeby said:

Hey guys!! I got an interview invite June 6th. I will be interviewing virtually on June 22nd. Good luck everyone. If you guys are interviewing that day too let me know!

Congrats!! Do you mind me asking what options you had to interview? I have similar stats and submitted about a week after you. I am waiting anxiously!

Also, did you hear back in the morning/afternoon?

Edited by mtprepa
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, mtprepa said:

Congrats!! Do you mind me asking what options you had to interview? I have similar stats and submitted about a week after you. I am waiting anxiously!

Also, did you hear back in the morning/afternoon?

I just had July 20th in person and June 22nd virtual. I heard back in the afternoon!

Same, it doesn't make sense though. I asked the admission office about the reason that I got waitlisted, I was told that my GRE score (301) is considerable while they are expecting 310+ 😕 I might retake the test if I don't hear back from them in few weeks. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/21/2023 at 10:05 AM, SkyAr said:

Same, it doesn't make sense though. I asked the admission office about the reason that I got waitlisted, I was told that my GRE score (301) is considerable while they are expecting 310+ 😕 I might retake the test if I don't hear back from them in few weeks. 

Have you heard back yet? Best of luck!

• 2 weeks later...