2023-2024 Delaware Valley University PA Program

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2023 at 4:33 PM, ccobos28 said:

Hello, I am going to interview on Wednesday but they only sent me one link for one virtual appointment. I thought there were two 30 min interview. 

Also, does anybody know how the interview is structured?

congratulation for the interview, can you share with us how was your interview experiment ?

• 2 weeks later...

Someone I know got in with high stats (3.7 GPA+) and four years as an EMT. Not local to Philly but the student did live in Bucks County for several years and wants to move back. Heard DelVal they got 2K+ applicants for 20 spots, but that's just word of mouth. Hopefully the program will start to post stats on their incoming cohorts soon.

4 hours ago, PAMash said:

I got accepted today as a low stat (3.2 cGPA, 3.01 sGPA), high PCE (6000+) applicant. I’m also local. I talked to someone who’s part of the first cohort a few weeks ago and she said very few people in the class are local to the area. 

This gives me so much hope thank you 🙂 how long did it take for you to get an interview, when did you apply, and how long after that did you hear your decision?

44 minutes ago, Nooor said:

This gives me so much hope thank you 🙂 how long did it take for you to get an interview, when did you apply, and how long after that did you hear your decision?

Applied on 7/13, got interview invites on 8/24, and interviewed on 9/12 and 9/26. So accepted 6 days after my second interview. 

• Like 1