2023-2024 Delaware Valley University PA Program

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2023 at 10:08 AM, Lisa1 said:

Hi everyone! I have not seen a thread yet and figured to start one for this program. I am a first time applicant and submitted my application on 5.9.23 and awaiting confirmation. Good luck everyone!

Did you receive confirmation? I submitted about a week ago! Curious on when to expect to hear back on confirmation of submission from the school itself. Thanks!

2 hours ago, microscopicblackhole said:

Did you receive confirmation? I submitted about a week ago! Curious on when to expect to hear back on confirmation of submission from the school itself. Thanks!

I emailed them on May 22nd and they confirmed that they got my application. Haven’t heard anything since then. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2023 at 9:05 PM, Lisa1 said:

I emailed them on May 22nd and they confirmed that they got my application. Haven’t heard anything since then. 

Cool, I emailed them too and they said they received everything and to keep an eye out for future communications!

Fingers crossed for us all!!! I'm an extremely low GPA applicant and non-traditional applicant (late 20s, working in healthcare). I really, really hope that they view my experiences/statements/LORs/grad GPA above how I did when I was eighteen. From what I've read in post years' threads, they seem to really value holistic reviews! Good luck, everyone 🙂

1 hour ago, microscopicblackhole said:

Cool, I emailed them too and they said they received everything and to keep an eye out for future communications!

Fingers crossed for us all!!! I'm an extremely low GPA applicant and non-traditional applicant (late 20s, working in healthcare). I really, really hope that they view my experiences/statements/LORs/grad GPA above how I did when I was eighteen. From what I've read in post years' threads, they seem to really value holistic reviews! Good luck, everyone 🙂

I hope they do, and happy to hear that they got back to you! Good luck! 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Lisa1 said:

Just got an email that they have received and will begin review of my application. And if decided for interviews they will occur in September via zoom, seems like a automated email so I’m sure everyone has received this as well!

Also received this email a bit earlier. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lisa1 said:

Just got an email that they have received and will begin review of my application. And if decided for interviews they will occur in September via zoom, seems like a automated email so I’m sure everyone has received this as well!

Got this email as well!! I’ve been so burnt by emails that look like this but are actually rejections that I immediately went into a panic opening the email. This school is one of my only options with my GPA and I really love all that I’ve heard about their structure and support, so I’m so psyched at the opportunity.

Also happy that they gave us a timeline! At least we can relax a tiny bit about hearing back from them about interviews until late August. Good luck guys!! 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, microscopicblackhole said:

They said in their email that they won't send out invites until the end of August, so I don't think we'll be hearing anything until then! I assume that will be the first round of interviews and then they'll keep going until the class fills.

I haven't gotten a confirmation email from them yet, should I be worried? 

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, readytobepa26 said:

Do they prefer in state applicants? Based on the supplemental questions it seems so! Anyone else applying out of state?

I'm out of state! Still in Midwest region, but not in-state. I think they prefer people in-state and/or applicants who will stay in the region, but are open to anyone. At least that's the vibe I've heard so far. Either way, I'm also a fellow out-of-stater! Fingers crossed for us both 🙂

• Like 1