2023-2024 Application Cycle

On 8/31/2023 at 3:51 PM, gymnast12irg said:

I got an email after I submitted my deposit that the class of 2025 will make one

I didn't receive this email after I submitted my deposit. Are there any updates on this? I've been trying hard to get in contact with a current PA student or alum but haven't gotten through to any yet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2023 at 1:52 PM, jajajaja said:

I received an interview offer on 10/25 for 11/10, and just found out today that I got accepted! Is there a group chat or anything for accepted students?

Drexel emailed with a Facebook group but doesn't look like there's a chat feature. I would be interested in an accepted students group chat if there is one.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Has anyone who submitted in July heard anything. I have been accepted into 2 programs and forgot that I even applied to Drexel bc since my submission they have not emailed me once. I find it weird as I applied last year and interviewed and got waitlisted. This year I applied early and they were completely silent.