2023-2024 Application Cycle

3 minutes ago, kaba29 said:

Hi. I submitted my application on 5/13. I received the email that it was under review on May 15th. Today I received and accepted an interview invitation for June. 

SO EXCITED!

Good Luck to everyone this cycle!

Congratulations!! What did your under review email say?? I got one that was receipt of application but I don’t think it said anything about reviewing! Was there a supplemental??

6 minutes ago, alypas said:

Congratulations!! What did your under review email say?? I got one that was receipt of application but I don’t think it said anything about reviewing! Was there a supplemental??

Thank you! And I stand corrected. I received a "receipt of application" email as well. I received a similar email from a different program that said " review."  Sorry for the confusion.  But because I knew my application was complete I assumed once it was received it was also being reviewed.  No,  there were not any additional supplementals. 

18 hours ago, Lisa1 said:

I submitted my application on 5.9.23 and received email of confirmation on 5.10.23, I am planning on retaking a prerequisite for a higher grade during summer session two not sure if that affects the review process 

Just received my rejection this morning without interview I did see this coming with having a lower gpa. My stats if anyone wants them are a 3.2 cgpa and a 3.1 science gpa, 5,000 PCE  hours (Derm MA and Ultrasound Tech), 50 shadowing hours, roughly 2,000 research hours, and 20 hours volunteering. Also had 3 lors (supervisor, instructor and PA)

Guest em1099

I am assuming this means interviews have already been sent out? I submitted my CASPA on 5/5 and only got an email saying they received my application (have not received a rejection letter).

2 minutes ago, em1099 said:

I am assuming this means interviews have already been sent out? I submitted my CASPA on 5/5 and only got an email saying they received my application (have not received a rejection letter).

I doubt they’ve sent out all interviews! It’s still really early. I submitted 5/19 and got the receipt of app email also, but no word yet! Hopefully they’re still working through them 🙂 

I think they’re still going through them all, there’s definitely hope don’t let my rejection discourage you guys. I applied knowing that I didn’t have a great GPA, you will all become a PA eventually. Remember it just takes one yes!

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/21/2023 at 6:38 AM, mahPA said:

@mbeanz99 I am in the same boat as you

On 6/21/2023 at 6:40 AM, kmj04 said:

I haven't received anything as well. Just receipt of my application on 05/19.

That makes me feel a little bit better. I wonder if it is because I still have one outstanding pre-req to complete by this fall. Hope we all hear something back soon. 

8 hours ago, unicorn457 said:

I had my interview today, 6/27. We were the first group (about 24-25 others). Good luck everyone!

how did it go, if you don't mind sharing:) I submitted my application on May24th and still hasn't heard back so I am in a same boat with y'all:)