2023-2024 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, mbeanz99 said:

Congrats on acceptance!!! Would you guys be okay with sharing your stats? And are you in state applicants? 

i applied from university of florida so out of state! 

Cumulative GPA: 3.48

Science GPA: 3.3

GRE: 306 (i forgot if drexel requires but just in case) 

PCE: 3000 hours as MA at Endocrinology office where i work w an MD and PA 

Shadowing: around 100 hours w 2 PAs, 1 MD, 1 NP 

Volunteer: 1000 hours doing various things

LOR: 1 PA, 2 MD, 1 PHD, 1 work manager also RN 

For those who have a lower gpa like mine, do NOT get discouraged because i literally thought I wasn’t going to get in anywhere and here I am. I did have tons of involvement and leadership though just to be transparent. 

goodluck everyone! 

Edited by kcc56

14 minutes ago, mbeanz99 said:

Congrats on acceptance!!! Would you guys be okay with sharing your stats? And are you in state applicants? 

Yes! I submitted application end of May. I’m an in state student. 
Cummalitive GPA: 3.9

science GPA: 3.6

PCH: 2200 as head medical scribe, 600 as rehab aide in trauma hospital, 800 as PT aide in neurorehab/ brain injury clinic

shadowing: 50 hours PA

leadership: lab TA, treasurer and president of PA club

other: 2 semesters of undergraduate research resulting in publication, volunteering collecting donations for people of war for ukraine

LOR: PA, OT, PT, academic advisor 

Edited by gymnast12irg

Okay, I am getting worried. I submitted on 5/15 and never received an email to confirm my application was received. I then emailed them on 8/8 and asked if my application was received and they said they sent the verification of receipt on 5/16, but I am an avid email checker and would definitely not miss an email like that. Checked my junk and spam too. The admissions said to just wait for the next email but I am still worried because what if they got my email wrong or something. Should I just keep waiting at this point? My stats are similar to you guys and I am out of state.

Edited by mbeanz99

9 minutes ago, mbeanz99 said:

Okay, I am getting worried. I submitted on 5/15 and never received an email to confirm my application was received. I then emailed them on 8/8 and asked if my application was received and they said they sent the verification of receipt on 5/16, but I am an avid email checker and would definitely not miss an email like that. Checked my junk and spam too. The admissions said to just wait for the next email but I am still worried because what if they got my email wrong or something. Should I just keep waiting at this point? My stats are similar to you guys and I am out of state.

i would reach out to at least see if they got your entire application

1 hour ago, kcc56 said:

i applied from university of florida so out of state! 

Cumulative GPA: 3.48

Science GPA: 3.3

GRE: 306 (i forgot if drexel requires but just in case) 

PCE: 3000 hours as MA at Endocrinology office where i work w an MD and PA 

Shadowing: around 100 hours w 2 PAs, 1 MD, 1 NP 

Volunteer: 1000 hours doing various things

LOR: 1 PA, 2 MD, 1 PHD, 1 work manager also RN 

For those who have a lower gpa like mine, do NOT get discouraged because i literally thought I wasn’t going to get in anywhere and here I am. I did have tons of involvement and leadership though just to be transparent. 

goodluck everyone! 

GO GATORS! Congrats! 

• Like 2