2023-2024 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted and invited to interview!! I wanted to ask, those that received interview invites, did you receive any communication prior from Drexel stating that your application is under review? Or only the initial email that your application has been received? Just want to make sure I am not missing any emails. Thank you!

I submitted my application on 5/08 and haven't heard anything since. I emailed them 2 weeks ago inquiring about the status of my application since I saw on their website that we can inquire about the status once its been 8 weeks. I never received a response. Has anyone else inquired about their application status and received a response?

On 9/30/2023 at 9:38 PM, starry89 said:

I submitted my application on 5/08 and haven't heard anything since. I emailed them 2 weeks ago inquiring about the status of my application since I saw on their website that we can inquire about the status once its been 8 weeks. I never received a response. Has anyone else inquired about their application status and received a response?

Can I ask what you sent to them? I want to reach out as well since I submitted 6/5 and have not heard anything.

On 9/30/2023 at 1:26 PM, lavishwatermelon said:

Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted and invited to interview!! I wanted to ask, those that received interview invites, did you receive any communication prior from Drexel stating that your application is under review? Or only the initial email that your application has been received? Just want to make sure I am not missing any emails. Thank you!

Yes, they contacted me to upload my AP score report.

• Like 1

Same ^ I am also still waiting for a reply even though I submitted in early May. I'm wondering if it is because I have 1 outstanding pre-req but I included it as "in progress" on my transcript. Either way, I was already accepted to another program that starts in January, so I am considering withdrawing my application and not taking the pre-req at this point. 

On 10/2/2023 at 7:01 PM, LilyPA said:

I tried reaching out but haven't gotten a response yet. I emailed them on 8/11 asking about the status of my application (I submitted 5/23) and am still waiting for a reply.

Guess they are collectively ignoring all of us. I did the same thing and waiting almost a month now for a response

• 2 weeks later...

Hi applicants! I finished my interview with Drexel and noticed a few things during the info session and student panel that I believe would be useful to y'all.

Drexel is great for you if you're set on going into primary care because they have unique 10-week primary care rotations. Additionally, they have 0 elective rotations so keep that in mind if you want to go into a specialty. Their rotations also take you across the states.

Shoot me a message if you would like my own personal experience. I am happy to help!

Edited by NotSaika
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, NotSaika said:

Hi applicants! I finished my interview with Drexel and noticed a few things during the info session and student panel that I believe would be useful to y'all.

Drexel is great for you if you're set on going into primary care because they have unique 10-week primary care rotations. Additionally, they have 0 elective rotations so keep that in mind if you want to go into a specialty. Their rotations also take you across the states.

Shoot me a message if you would like my own personal experience. I am happy to help!

thank you for that info! very useful!

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, jajajaja said:

does anyone know how full the class is? I have an interview next week but am curious how many spots are actually left

They mention they interview until around February, so I’m not exactly sure at what capacity they’re at. I’d like to know also. 

Edited by Apn101