Pace University-Lenox Hill 2023-2024 Cycle

On 10/25/2023 at 7:36 AM, sbPA2026 said:

For those of you that interviewed and got accepted. How do they communicate the acceptances? Do they email or is there a portal we have to constantly check? Thanks!!

They email you for the initial interview invite and then will email again with a link to the portal (including your log in credentials) for your decision.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2023 at 9:42 PM, future1pastudent said:

I interviewed 9/18 and was accepted 9/26 

sGPA: 3.39

cGPA: 3.62

over 4,000 PCE 

about 300 shadowing 

Many hours of consistent leadership and volunteering

Congratulations, very proud of you! And thank you for this info. We have similar stats so this is pretty helpful! Do you remember which month you applied in? I'm hoping I haven't applied too late for an interview invite.

Hey all, out of curiosity, did anyone else receive an invite for the virtual PA information session that took place today on 12/4? It was just a general information session through Zoom for applicants, but having applied to the program this cycle and knowing that they are still conducting interviews I was surprised to receive an email for an info session when I haven't heard from the program one way or the other yet. Just wondering if we all received this generic email? 

10 minutes ago, JER2911 said:

Hey all, out of curiosity, did anyone else receive an invite for the virtual PA information session that took place today on 12/4? It was just a general information session through Zoom for applicants, but having applied to the program this cycle and knowing that they are still conducting interviews I was surprised to receive an email for an info session when I haven't heard from the program one way or the other yet. Just wondering if we all received this generic email? 

i got it too and I haven't heard from the school regarding my application too.

15 hours ago, JER2911 said:

I've received multiple emails regarding the virtual information sessions and I also have not heard anything from the program yet so I was surprised too! Did you attend the information session?

On 12/5/2023 at 10:33 AM, LilyPA said:

I've received multiple emails regarding the virtual information sessions and I also have not heard anything from the program yet so I was surprised too! Did you attend the information session?

hey ( : so I did attend. And I'm thinking based off of the fact that a few of us got the email who applied it's just a generic info session in preparation for their upcoming cycles. It was pretty basic. Just an overview presentation of their program with the opportunity to ask questions at the end. Some people who attended have also applied this cycle and one person asked how long their interviews run until. They said it varies on the cycle but could go to the end of December or even January. Someone in this current chat got an invite for December so they are still interviewing. They applied end of July. I applied July 2nd and got a confirmation email from Pace on August 16th. At this point, I'd be surprised to hear something but am keeping it positive and hoping for the best lol.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I got the email about accreditation today, and they also mentioned that I would get their decision by January 15. I haven’t been interviewed, and still no invite, so should I take this as a rejection? I’m not sure why they wouldn’t just reject me if that’s the case. Just find it weird that they told me I would hear back about their decision on a specific day without an interview.

• Upvote 2