Pace University-Lenox Hill 2023-2024 Cycle

On 10/9/2023 at 6:32 PM, futurepatobi said:

Hey guys!! I just wanted to hop on here to ask if there was any supplemental submission? I don’t think I submitted a supplemental and I applied and received a “caspa application has been received email” end of June. I haven’t heard back from them since then. Anyone on the same boat? 

There was no supplemental and I also have not heard back since I got that email. Fingers crossed for good news!

On 10/3/2023 at 12:09 AM, Jdp4002 said:

Hi everyone! I submitted my application on 8/16 and was verified on 8/17. I have not receive any email from Pace confirming they've received my application materials or that my application is under review. Should I be concerned?

i would reach out to them directly and ask!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, usprepa11 said:

Congrats on both acceptances! Can I ask what made you choose the other school over Pace? Did something throw you off about Pace during your interview?

Hello! And no, the interview went great and I’ve heard that Pace is a great PA program. I really like the individuals who interviewed me. But I am from Pittsburgh, PA and chose a program closer to home with a heavy PBL aspect in their curriculum which was important to me. Good luck!