Pace University-Lenox Hill 2023-2024 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/29/2023 at 3:22 PM, Inapaworld said:

This is most likely a question for the school but was curious if anyone had an answer before I hear back from them. Will they accept Orgo 1&2 instead of general chem 1&2 as a prereq?

Both are required prerequisites, so I would assume the answer to this is no. Generally, you cannot "double dip" when it comes to academic prereqs. Plus, general chemistry and organic chemistry are two very different courses and although an understanding of general chemistry is a usually a requirement for taking orgo, there are a lot of things that are taught in gen chem that are not re-taught in orgo. This is likely why they are separate requirements.

As always, check with the school for a final, definite answer. My reply is based on solely on past experience applying to PA programs and the information listed on Pace's website. Hope this reply helps though! 

8 hours ago, Neuroluv26 said:

Hi all, 

First of all good luck this cycle! Second I see that some of you have received emails about your application being under review. I have not received an email and I applied on July 15. Should I be worried? 

I applied the beginning of August and haven't heard back yet either. I know I was a bit later than you though. 

9 hours ago, Neuroluv26 said:

Hi all, 

First of all good luck this cycle! Second I see that some of you have received emails about your application being under review. I have not received an email and I applied on July 15. Should I be worried? 

58 minutes ago, MercyFalls said:

I applied the beginning of August and haven't heard back yet either. I know I was a bit later than you though. 

It took me about a month to receive a confirmation email! I applied 5/30 and received the email 6/23.