Pace University-Lenox Hill 2023-2024 Cycle

5 hours ago, Neuroluv26 said:

I also just got a notification they’re reviewing my app today (8/16). Good luck all

Are the notification you’re talking about this:

Your application has been verified by CASPA and is under review by our Admissions Committee. You will not receive any additional communication about your application until after our CASPA cycle closes on September 1, 2023.

??

18 hours ago, potentialpa00 said:

Are the notification you’re talking about this:

Your application has been verified by CASPA and is under review by our Admissions Committee. You will not receive any additional communication about your application until after our CASPA cycle closes on September 1, 2023.

??

Yes, this is the notification I was describing

On 8/25/2023 at 9:45 AM, PAhan said:

Hi all! I hope that you are all doing well during the waiting period:) Hopefully we hear something soon! I was just wondering if everyone got the invite to go to the informational webinar a couple weeks ago and if so if anyone went? Thanks in advance!!

Yes, I went to that! It was essentially just going into detail a little more about the program, the campus, housing options, etc. Then at the end they held a Q&A and people asked mostly logistical questions 🙂 

2 minutes ago, futurepediatricpa said:

Hi everyone!!

I’m not sure if anyone made a page for the class of 2026 yet but I made one on Facebook just in case. Can’t wait to meet everyone! 

Here’s the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/690102116518840/?ref=share

Hey! I’m curious, when was your interview and when did you hear about your acceptance? I have an interview coming up!

Edited by futurePA2891
  • Like 1