2023-2024 Application Cycle

2 hours ago, FuturePA232 said:

I'm pretty sure they said that they'll start making calls at the end of November, but we'll all hear by the end of December! 

Do you know if this meant for people who just interviewed or for all applicants ? I applied July haven’t heard anything yet/: guess I should prepare for another rejections 

Hello from a current NUPA-S1 (25' Class, Dual PA/MSHI)!
Finally have some breathing room with this brief Thanksgiving break to catch up (and STUDY, as we have 2 exams right when we return Monday)

(Disclaimer: this is JUST my own experience and it will all vary with my cohort)
I had interviewed early November and got my phone call Nov 14th. If I recall correctly, people in my cohort got calls/emails/etc. mostly after Thanksgiving and all the way to 1 week before classes started in late August!

My suggestion for all of you is BREATHE and relish the time you have with family during this Thanksgiving break.

Regardless of what happens with your applications wherever you apply, don't you dare EVER give up! You may/may not receive rejections and be placed on a waitlist. KEEP GOING! If an "older" non-traditional student like me can make it after 15 years of making up for an abysmal undergrad GPA, taking post-bacc courses while a juggling FT job, HCEs/PCEs, volunteering, caring for an ill parent (breast CA and Stroke), and a traumatizing car accident a few weeks after New Year's Day 2023: You sure as hell can. What I always kept in my heart was, "It's just a matter of WHEN, not HOW". So I implore you to NEVER EVER GIVE UP, it WILL happen for you.

• Like 11