2023-2024 Application Cycle

22 hours ago, Kay2023 said:

Hi everyone, happy application season! Has anyone been able to get into the site to pay the supplemental fee? Every time I check in on it it says "Site Disabled" and I have emailed but haven't gotten a response. Thanks!

Same for me, CASPA says in the program description that we would get an email with the link but I haven't received anything yet. Let us know if you hear anything from them about it!

On 5/20/2023 at 7:12 PM, dtlksndjf123 said:

hello,

does anyone know how the interview is like for the program? is it MMI or traditional? someone mentioned about 3 individual interviews from last forum but did not know what that meant. thank you in advance!

Last year there were 3 one-on-one traditional interviews.

On 5/24/2023 at 10:18 PM, FuturePA2627 said:

Has anyone received confirmation of their submission with the supplemental fee link? They updated their website and removed the link so it just says we'll get an email but I haven't received anything

I got an email to create an account which took me to a page with a ‘required application checklist’ and one of the items on the checklist was to pay the fee. After I paid it, I got a confirmation of payment (like an invoice type email). 

On 5/26/2023 at 1:27 PM, alypas said:

I got an email to create an account which took me to a page with a ‘required application checklist’ and one of the items on the checklist was to pay the fee. After I paid it, I got a confirmation of payment (like an invoice type email). 

When did you apply? I was verified 5/17 and I still haven't gotten an email to pay or create an account so I'm not sure if I should just email them to make sure or keep waiting

54 minutes ago, FuturePA2627 said:

When did you apply? I was verified 5/17 and I still haven't gotten an email to pay or create an account so I'm not sure if I should just email them to make sure or keep waiting

I was verified on 5/19 and submitted my Northeastern app on 5/23. I received the email about creating an account that same day (5/23).

Hello! I created my Northeastern account after I got verified. But on one of the checklists, it required a high school transcript. Did anyone else see this too? Do you know if we have to submit this by contacting the old high school in order to be considered for the admission team?

On 5/29/2023 at 12:45 PM, Kay2023 said:

Hi everyone! When I go on the Northeastern portal it says that one of my LORs was received in 2022 and another was received in 2018. I’m sure it’s just a typo but I’m curious if anyone else has seen that too.

Same here! My rec letters dates are 2018 and 2022 for some reason haha. I also assumed it was a typo

On 5/29/2023 at 12:45 PM, Kay2023 said:

Hi everyone! When I go on the Northeastern portal it says that one of my LORs was received in 2022 and another was received in 2018. I’m sure it’s just a typo but I’m curious if anyone else has seen that too.

Yes the same thing happened to me. It says all of mine are 2023 except one is 2017 

Can anyone not find the upload materials box that they say is there on the account page? Also I wanted to pay the fee but it is not on my checklist of items to do should I contact the school and ask about these things? 

Edited by Cp1563

8 hours ago, Cp1563 said:

Can anyone not find the upload materials box that they say is there on the account page? Also I wanted to pay the fee but it is not on my checklist of items to do should I contact the school and ask about these things? 

I can't find the upload materials box and I don't have a to do for the fee on my checklist either. It says I need to submit a high school transcript and also says my statement of intent is pending? Is this just the supplemental essay that was in CASPA or is it something different?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2023 at 2:26 PM, nyprepa said:

Northeastern requires high school transcripts? 

No I don't believe so. I only submitted my undergraduate and post-graduate transcripts and I emailed the program to double check if they received everything they need from me and they said I am all set.