2023-2024 Application Cycle

On 9/18/2023 at 6:02 PM, fruitflowers said:

https://graduate.northeastern.edu/fall-graduate-virtual-open-house/

their virtual open house is next week! the pa program session is at 3pm on the 27th, maybe they'll be able to give an eta?

I’m doing this too! do you know how it works? like what should be expected of us during the open house? 

38 minutes ago, futurePA2891 said:

Has anyone else heard anything? It seems like last year they only sent out one wave of invites for a week of interviews. Not sure if it works that way every year! 

Nothing 😕 it looks like in previous years everyone was on a “waitlist” and they send more as people decline - hoping that’s not the case 

3 minutes ago, ninaprepa said:

Congrats! What were your stats?

Thank you! I wish the best to you!

Overall gpa: 3.83 bio degree

Science gpa: 3.82

Four years undergrad chem research (no pubs but did present at conferences)

Graduated with bio honors for doing a 3 semester research project and thesis on brca1&2

100 hours HCE volunteer

24 hours shadow pa and Md 

Maybe 3000 hours PCE nurse aide, ophthalmic tech, MA

5 LORs (PA, PA, MD, manager, professor)

I held a few leadership roles in undergrad 

Currently going back to community college for random psych & socy courses to defer student loans lol

14 hours ago, eyahya said:

Hey everyone! I just got an interview invite, were you guys planning on scheduling all 3 individual interviews in one day?

I had to schedule my 3 individuals over the course of a week, because you had to schedule with 3 different interviewers and there was no availability for all on the same day.