2023-2024 Application Cycle

Does anyone know if there is any harm in interviewing in the first two days of interviews? Mine were today and yesterday. I feel that they went well but I am worried that it might not have been smart to be one of the first students to go considering the amount of people that are still going to be interviewed after me. Does anybody have any insight on this? 

10 hours ago, MRMPA13 said:

Does anyone know if there is any harm in interviewing in the first two days of interviews? Mine were today and yesterday. I feel that they went well but I am worried that it might not have been smart to be one of the first students to go considering the amount of people that are still going to be interviewed after me. Does anybody have any insight on this? 

I can’t imagine you would be viewed any harsher or less because of going first. The only difference is probably you’ll have to be more patient to receive your acceptance call while they finish up with everyone’s interviews. 
Can you speak on your interview experience? Was it as low stress and conversational as the overview session made it seem? 

2 hours ago, SofaKing said:

I can’t imagine you would be viewed any harsher or less because of going first. The only difference is probably you’ll have to be more patient to receive your acceptance call while they finish up with everyone’s interviews. 
Can you speak on your interview experience? Was it as low stress and conversational as the overview session made it seem? 

I am just wondering if they tend to accept more people who interview later on as they are more fresh in their minds.

The interviews were not bad! Pretty conversational with the basic questions- no MMI questions or anything like that. 

• 2 weeks later...