2023-2024 Application cycle

4 hours ago, YRAPrePA said:

Did anyone complete A&P I and II in different schools and had the additional audit done on their app? Is it just like sending them the syllabi for the courses? I've tried reaching out to them but no answer. 

I submitted my app here on 6/30 and had heard nothing from them. I reached out on Monday about it and they apologized for not sending my audit earlier. I had taken anatomy and then physiology at my main school but they no longer offered anatomy lab due to covid, so I had to take it again at another school that offered lab. It’s basically forwarding back a template email that you fill out a quick table and attach the syllabi for the courses. They then responded within an hour confirming that my courses were acceptable. I’d try reaching out again to their director!!

Edited by Onedayapa11

17 hours ago, Onedayapa11 said:

I submitted my app here on 6/30 and had heard nothing from them. I reached out on Monday about it and they apologized for not sending my audit earlier. I had taken anatomy and then physiology at my main school but they no longer offered anatomy lab due to covid, so I had to take it again at another school that offered lab. It’s basically forwarding back a template email that you fill out a quick table and attach the syllabi for the courses. They then responded within an hour confirming that my courses were acceptable. I’d try reaching out again to their director!!

Thank you so much!

• Like 1

On 8/16/2023 at 8:17 AM, wannabepa3 said:

Could anyone who interviewed on the 7/28 date give some details about their overall interview experience w shenandoah (style, question type, activities, etc.) 

Preparing for my 8/25 interview, thank you!!!

I know you must have heard this a million times, but be yourself. They just want to know you! They didn't ask me anything medical wise, just personal questions. I would try to incorporate the core values in your answers! Also, have questions prepared! You have two interviews (one in the beginning and one at the end), lots of down times, but you talk to the students already in the program and sit in on a few informational sessions. BRING A WATER! They feed you lunch and give you a water, but I was so dehydrated beforehand. Truly, just be yourself and show that you want to be in this program.

• Like 2