2023-2024 Application cycle

Hi @prepaGabrielle I don't think that would affect your chance of getting in. I think it's just a first come first serve deal as they begin to accept students. I know they mentioned in their vitral open house session that more students will be in the Winchester Location than the Leesburg one (Winchester I believe is more country like while Leesburg is more city like since it's closer to DC). My advice would be to put down the campus you would like to go so WHEN you get accepted you most likely get your choice of campus🙂  Hope that helped!

• 2 weeks later...

i was verified on 06/13 but i have not received any emails about the initial review being complete or anything like thanks for applying. i am really stressed out because this is my dream school! it is so important to me, but i can’t help but overthink. i tried emailing them and calling them to see if i am missing something on my application but i have not received anything. any thoughts? 

12 hours ago, sjosoendowowpspslx said:

i was verified on 06/13 but i have not received any emails about the initial review being complete or anything like thanks for applying. i am really stressed out because this is my dream school! it is so important to me, but i can’t help but overthink. i tried emailing them and calling them to see if i am missing something on my application but i have not received anything. any thoughts? 

If you've already emailed and called them, I would just let it be right now. This is usually the busiest time when people submit to CASPA so they may be behind.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I was verified June 27th, reviewed July 6th, was moved forward into the interview pool stage July 10th, and now scheduled for an interview July 28th!!! Good luck to everyone! Also, how is everyone prepping for their interviews? Thank you!!!

Edited by kaleynicole
spelling mistake