2023-2024 cycle NOVA Orlando

2 hours ago, polythepa said:

Hmm that's an interesting way to send out interview invites lol, but congrats! Good luck on the interview if you accept it!

Yeah idk I'm confused as well. My guess is they possible have a couple seats left and they are potentially going to do 1 more interview to fill out the class/ waitlist??

I'm just hoping they send me an invite... I replied to that email like immediately 🤣

4 minutes ago, Thisyearistheyear said:

Yeah idk I'm confused as well. My guess is they possible have a couple seats left and they are potentially going to do 1 more interview to fill out the class/ waitlist??

I'm just hoping they send me an invite... I replied to that email like immediately 🤣

i got that email too! I tried to respond within 30 but haven't heard anything after saying I still would be interested in interviewing

1 hour ago, prepak2000 said:

i got that email too! I tried to respond within 30 but haven't heard anything after saying I still would be interested in interviewing

They interview until February - so I know for a fact it’s not the last one. There’s still a lot of spots left. I didn’t get an email though asking if I am interested which upsets me because I really want to attend here:/ Here are my stats:

CGPA: 3.54 
SGPA: 3.52
Casper: 3 quartile 50-75 %
Shadowing: 51 Derm PA
5LOR: 1MD 1PA 1coach 2PT
PCE: 2000 and counting; med scribe, medical assistant, PT tech, ER volunteer 
College athlete: 2780 + 240 captain : 3020
Extra curricular: 3140 total (120 being a member of Team USA) 
Leadership: 240
Volunteer: 127
Honors Awards 

Only thing is my GRE is a 295. I don’t know why their program emphasizes it so much. But I did apply to all 4 campuses and haven’t heard anything - I’m retaking the GRE so maybe if I do better I’ll hear then? But I was just hoping my current stats would land me an interview at one of the campuses. I would give an arm and a leg to attend because of family, cost, likeness of the program etc lolol😂

On 12/8/2023 at 7:31 AM, mmoment said:

Wondering if anyone knew the likelihood of getting off the waitlist?

renee told us at the interview today that it’s very likely! she said there were only 1 or 2 seats left and that we shouldn’t be discouraged if we were waitlisted because it moves fast. feb 15 is the second deposit date, so a lot of waitlisted people get accepted then!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jadestone38 said:

renee told us at the interview today that it’s very likely! she said there were only 1 or 2 seats left and that we shouldn’t be discouraged if we were waitlisted because it moves fast. feb 15 is the second deposit date, so a lot of waitlisted people get accepted then!

did she mention if students get off the waitlist after the last interview date or as accepted students withdraw? I have heard both. I know students in the past have gotten accepted off the waitlist just a few days after their decision while others got it later. also on the day of my interview (11/29), she said there was nobody on the waitlist at the time

2 minutes ago, starry89 said:

did she mention if students get off the waitlist after the last interview date or as accepted students withdraw? I have heard both. I know students in the past have gotten accepted off the waitlist just a few days after their decision while others got it later. also on the day of my interview (11/29), she said there was nobody on the waitlist at the time

she said that there were 18 people on the waitlist before my interview today and that students will gradually get accepted off the waitlist. she said that it's ranked, but she can't disclose our ranking and that new candidates on the waitlist get filed into the previous ranking based off their score.

3 minutes ago, jadestone38 said:

she said that there were 18 people on the waitlist before my interview today and that students will gradually get accepted off the waitlist. she said that it's ranked, but she can't disclose our ranking and that new candidates on the waitlist get filed into the previous ranking based off their score.

ohh okay thanks so much for the info! that's weird the waitlist letter said its not ranked but then she's saying it is ranked lol

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, flpaobgyn said:

I’m pretty sure they interview until Feb/March and not until then would they pull off the waitlist - per admissions counselor I was emailing 

see this is where my confusion lies as she is telling two different things to people. I was told they pull off the waitlist as people withdraw, but then she is telling you its not until after. she also said in my interview that it wasn't ranked meanwhile she told someone else in another interview that it was. not sure what is going on here

1 hour ago, starry89 said:

see this is where my confusion lies as she is telling two different things to people. I was told they pull off the waitlist as people withdraw, but then she is telling you its not until after. she also said in my interview that it wasn't ranked meanwhile she told someone else in another interview that it was. not sure what is going on here

Honestly I don’t either. Only time will tell

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...