2023-2024 cycle NOVA Orlando

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2023 at 3:45 PM, ppastudent20 said:

Hoping to get some advice. I got accepted to Nova Ft. Lauderdale and was offered an interview at Orlando. Should I accept the invitation? I don’t know the difference between the two campuses or which is “better” 

I interviewed for both campuses, I found that the Ft. Lauderdale campus had more resources (especially a cadaver lab) that Orlando was lacking due to how small it is. Instead of a Cadaver lab, they have anatomage tables which I have heard (from interviewers) are great, but I would prefer to physically see/touch a cadaver. Both are great campuses, but it depends on location and the resources for me.

Current NSU Orlando c/o 2025 student here. Just wanted to say congrats to everyone who has received interviews and/or been accepted! My class loves the program, especially our professors, and doesn’t feel like we’re lacking in resources despite being a regional campus (don’t have to pay for parking 😏 or walk far), so don’t let that deter you from joining us! Feel free to ask any questions 😊

1 hour ago, Thisyearistheyear said:

The email basically said please reply to this email if you are still interested in interviewing. We will review the responses on a first come first serve basis

Hmm that's an interesting way to send out interview invites lol, but congrats! Good luck on the interview if you accept it!