2023-2024 cycle NOVA Orlando

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, nicaraguanpa said:

I got the supplemental email today too. 
im not sure about it being linked to CASPA. I would contact them about it. 

is the  "supplemental" just more information? i dont see anything linked with caspa like my personal statement, etc. like is there no supplemental questions? 

I also don't see anything when I create a graduate account from the link they emailed me. When you create a graduate application on the top left there's a tab for "admission documents" which says theres no supplemental items and recommendation requests associated with it. 

Is everyone having this issue? Is there someplace to input our CASPA ID to link it up? This is pretty confusing.

2 hours ago, Thisyearistheyear said:

Trying to do the supplemental today but it states that my account has been locked due to inactivity lol.... this is kind of annoying for an application process tbh

Try to log in through their main website and put your email. It told me that I had too many failed attempts and that my account was locked so I called them and they said to log in through their main website and it worked. 

On 6/26/2023 at 12:10 AM, nicaraguanpa said:

Try to log in through their main website and put your email. It told me that I had too many failed attempts and that my account was locked so I called them and they said to log in through their main website and it worked. 

Where did you go to log in on their main website? 

2 hours ago, futurepac08 said:

I emailed them about not being able to access my supplemental app. I haven't received anything back. Any suggestions on this? It says I have too many failed attempts and cannot log me in. 

When I tried accessing the supplemental through the link in Nova’s email, it also said I had too many attempts. I reached out to the IT service desk, and they said to go to apply.nova.edu instead. If you’re having a different problem, I would still reach out to the IT service desk and not admissions. They were quick to respond. 

1 hour ago, PlumMochi21 said:

When I tried accessing the supplemental through the link in Nova’s email, it also said I had too many attempts. I reached out to the IT service desk, and they said to go to apply.nova.edu instead. If you’re having a different problem, I would still reach out to the IT service desk and not admissions. They were quick to respond. 

Thank you so so much! I will try that. 

Hello! My CASPA application was verified end of June and I received the supplemental link, filled it out and paid, but it still says action required and states I am missing the CASPA application, transcripts, and references. I called the IT desk, and they said it takes sometimes 3-4 weeks to upload but I am still concerned about this. I was wondering if anyone else has this problem? I am concerned my CASPA application didn't link.

23 hours ago, Madz132 said:

Hello! My CASPA application was verified end of June and I received the supplemental link, filled it out and paid, but it still says action required and states I am missing the CASPA application, transcripts, and references. I called the IT desk, and they said it takes sometimes 3-4 weeks to upload but I am still concerned about this. I was wondering if anyone else has this problem? I am concerned my CASPA application didn't link.

the same thing happened to me! it took about 1-2 weeks for it to update but once it did i got a call from the program to let me know

Edited by htxPA

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2023 at 4:34 PM, Madz132 said:

I submitted my supplemental on 7/9 and it still has "action required" on the NSU website. I emailed them and the reply i got was "You need to re submit everything as it reads in the CASPA instructions." Which I submitted through CASPA and its been verified so that makes no sense. Anyone else still having this issue? or should i wait for 3-4 weeks

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, all! 

So I got the supplemental email from Nova's Jacksonville campus about two weeks ago and completed it, I also completed the Orlando campus supplemental because it was available and I already had an account. But I still haven't gotten an email or a call that my supplemental was received by Orlando and I emailed them but got no response. Was anyone else able to fill out the supplemental in their account without the link successfully?  

7 hours ago, Krvprepa said:

Hi, all! 

So I got the supplemental email from Nova's Jacksonville campus about two weeks ago and completed it, I also completed the Orlando campus supplemental because it was available and I already had an account. But I still haven't gotten an email or a call that my supplemental was received by Orlando and I emailed them but got no response. Was anyone else able to fill out the supplemental in their account without the link successfully?  

I was able to fill it out the same way I got an email from Orlando and not the FTL but I just filled it out since it was available. I never received any email that my application is complete and under review like others have, but the supplemental has finally switched over to completed after many weeks

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...