Wake Forest 2023-2024

5 hours ago, PA2B123 said:

Has anyone not heard back from the August 15th interview? I thought it went well and I have not heard anything at all. Good luck to everyone 🙂

oh wow I am surprised it is taking so long! I interviewed 9/18 and I'm pretty sure they said we would hear back in 3 weeks. but I guess it will be longer if you haven't heard back yet.

1 hour ago, sciencewiz said:

Does anyone know if the active applicant list goes in order from earliest interview to latest interview? I’m jus trying to gauge my chances since I interviewed 8/21

Are you currently on the active applicant list? I was accepted from the active applicant list in mid-January after an October interview but there were people who interviewed after me that were selected from the list before me. So I don't think they accept people from the list in any order.

I'm not sure about going on the list. I would think they review the current interviewees after each interview cycle. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, ThePAchaser said:

Are you currently on the active applicant list? I was accepted from the active applicant list in mid-January after an October interview but there were people who interviewed after me that were selected from the list before me. So I don't think they accept people from the list in any order.

I'm not sure about going on the list. I would think they review the current interviewees after each interview cycle. 

Yes I am on active applicant list as of yesterday