Wake Forest 2023-2024

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2023 at 2:57 PM, FuturePA2324 said:

What portal? The ApplyWeb link? I'm not sure where to check. I haven't been offered an interview so I'm assuming chances aren't good and I will likely be rejected without one. 

No, not true. Wake Forest does interviews well into January sometimes. Just be patient as you continue to wait. Last year I received an interview invite mid-September and was accepted in January off of their waitlist. Chances are still very good if you haven't heard anything yet. Best of luck.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know why their website says they accepted 139 but then a few rows later it says "number of new students: 89"? On the side bar, it also says 89 students matriculated. The ARC accreditation history says they are certified for 96 students at Winston-Salem and 32 at Boone....which adds up to 128. I'm confused, help! 

https://school.wakehealth.edu/education-and-training/pa-program/class-profiles

7 hours ago, smoothspinach04 said:

Does anyone know why their website says they accepted 139 but then a few rows later it says "number of new students: 89"? On the side bar, it also says 89 students matriculated. The ARC accreditation history says they are certified for 96 students at Winston-Salem and 32 at Boone....which adds up to 128. I'm confused, help! 

https://school.wakehealth.edu/education-and-training/pa-program/class-profiles

Hey! Current student here. You read it wrong, our max is 96. 32 at Boone & 64 in WS for a total of 96. The 139 will reflect the total number of acceptances Wake offered. Some students may have accepted the Emerging Leaders offer, some may have accepted and then for some reason withdrew their acceptance therefore forfeiting their seat and another acceptance is rendered. 89 is the total that matriculated once school started. Hope this helps!

Edited by ThePAchaser
  • Like 1