Wake Forest 2023-2024

1 hour ago, bprePA said:

Hey everyone! I just wanted to start this thread for the new cycle. I submitted May 5 and verified May 8. Good luck to everyone!

Hey! Have you received the supplemental application yet? My CASPA was verified 5/1, but I have not yet recieved the supplemetal email.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, FuturePA2324 said:

Is there any advantage or disadvantage involved with the emerging leader's program? Also, for those that received interview invites on 7/11, did you say you were or weren't interested in these programs? I'm wondering if this first interview might be only those who did or did not say that would be interested.

I didn't say I was interested, and I got an interview if that helps. 

• 3 weeks later...

also got an interview invite yesterday! they allowed me to select between three dates in September all held virtually. I'm excited and was particularly shocked...I didn't think the amount of PCE I have would be quite enough for them. yay!

to answer questions from previous posters in this topic:

GRE high 310's, 4.5

CASPA verified: mid/late June

Supplemental submitted: mid July

Edited by smoothspinach04