2023-2024

Does anyone know when Midwestern PA school orientation starts? I emailed admissions with questions regarding my status on the alternate list and they responded saying that they will contine to offer admissions off the alternate list until orientation. I just want to get an idea of when that might be. 

On 3/30/2024 at 12:01 AM, Panmt8800 said:

Does anyone know when Midwestern PA school orientation starts? I emailed admissions with questions regarding my status on the alternate list and they responded saying that they will contine to offer admissions off the alternate list until orientation. I just want to get an idea of when that might be. 

Orientation starts 5/28/24

How often are you guys reaching out about your waitlist status? I asked about a month ago and not sure if it’s okay to ask how much movement there’s been since then or if that’s just annoying? Trying to be patient but curious how fast or slow the waitlist is moving. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2024 at 3:16 PM, Azpa99 said:

How often are you guys reaching out about your waitlist status? I asked about a month ago and not sure if it’s okay to ask how much movement there’s been since then or if that’s just annoying? Trying to be patient but curious how fast or slow the waitlist is moving. 

I asked a few weeks ago and they told me my position on the waitlist.. however, I haven't seen any movement on here.