2023-2024

On 8/3/2023 at 6:26 PM, PAPLEASE12 said:

did anyone make a group chat for those accepted?

On 8/21/2023 at 8:17 AM, Member12 said:

Does anyone have some insight on the style of interview?

Yes, it is you with two other applicants in a breakout room and you have two interviewers in the room with all of you. They ask a question and all three applicants take turns answering the questions. It was about 30-45 min long if I remember right

As someone who was accepted last year, my cohort made a GroupMe during the cycle for accepted students to join (just as an FYI for anyone applying this cycle, highly recommend someone make one). I'd be happy to join if one is made to help answer any questions - this was done for my cohort and I found it really useful 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I interviewed with Midwestern this summer and we were the second or third group (can't remember which) to interview. They told us that because they do rolling admissions they had already filled a third of their expected seats. That was in August and they gave notifications of acceptance the following day. Not 100% sure but given the statistics I think they have filled the majority if not all

I interviewed on Monday 11/6 and received waitlist news last night. (not unexpected since they told us the class was already filled) 

Has anyone else ever received news that quickly after interviewing. Almost a 24 hour turn around so looking on the bright side and just assuming that is a good thing…

On another note, they told us the class is full but that they had a lot of people withdraw after placing a deposit, and they went through a large portion of their waitlist last year. I was told they had one more interview day next week and then they were done. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/8/2024 at 11:31 AM, JHales said:

I'm in the group chat for the accepted students and we had two people get taken off the waitlist this week 🙂 

Are people still being accepted pretty regularly or do you think the class is pretty full?