2023-2024

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, salwarahaman said:

Last year they did not have a waitlist for interviews, they only had waitlist/alternate list for acceptances which was given after interviews.

Hi! I applied last year and they did have a waitlist for an interview as well. I received one in August and was not invited to interview at that time, hopefully this year will be better 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2023 at 7:19 PM, abcd12345 said:

Is the CASPER required for this program? I thought they didn't require it, but I read that the Illinois campus does if you get an interview. Wanted to double check if the Arizona campus was the same.

It is not required for the Glendale campus

• Like 1

On 7/5/2023 at 11:39 PM, moesp said:

I saw that for the interview there a different group times throughout the day and you choose morning or afternoon. Does anyone know if these group interviews are more MMI or traditional style? 

They are traditional style. It’s an hour long interview with 2 professors and 2 other applicants. 

My portal was updated today with access to the Accepted Checklist and Matriculation/Payment screen.

There's also a button to "Decline the offer of Acceptance and Withdraw My Application" so I'm assuming this means an acceptance!

Based on previous cycle threads it seems an acceptance email goes out later today or tomorrow

Edited by dzd935935
-