SouthUniversity 2023-2024 cycle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, SG12345 said:

Anyone else heard anything back/anyone potentially dropping their acceptance?

All I can say is someone was pulled off the waiting list last week so as it begins to get closer to the start date there can still be potential applicants dropping their acceptance. So Ill have my fingers crossed for you!

40 minutes ago, JLPAC said:

All I can say is someone was pulled off the waiting list last week so as it begins to get closer to the start date there can still be potential applicants dropping their acceptance. So Ill have my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks! Do you think it would be worth emailing to ask

6 minutes ago, SG12345 said:

Thanks! Do you think it would be worth emailing to ask

I probably wouldn't since they are able to call at any moment up to the point when class starts. The wait really sucks but yu really dont know who will drop so its just a hard waiting game and a lot of luck. Ms. Blizzard would not know anyways as she has stated that the waiting list is blind so she pulls off whoever is next in line to be fair and unbiased (meaning she can't see the name its just a number) and she doesn't know how the ranking system is constructed. Yu can always send a letter of intent with updates on your experience, volunteer, shadowing hours and ask for feedback for the next cycle in the meantime. Thats what I did anyways.

Edited by JLPAC