SouthUniversity 2023-2024 cycle

21 hours ago, CrystalPA2025 said:

To everyone waitlisted! It’s still early! Remember the program doesn’t start until January so that’s the rest of the year to get pulled off! I seen them call or email people from the waitlist in December so it happens!

Do you know the earliest they’ve contacted people to pull them off the waitlist? Hoping to hear back sooner rather than later 🤞🏼

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 9/27/2023 at 9:17 PM, ja123 said:

Has anyone heard about decisions lately? 

We’re suppose to hear back sometime next week due to the recent hurricane they had to postpone some of interview dates so they are playing catch up.

Edited by JLPAC

2 minutes ago, FonzPA said:

I have not received any email regarding a rejection or interview yet. If they are finished wouldn't they have reached out by now?

This was stated in my wait list email that I recv'd "Our interview process will conclude in mid-September." Last cycle I recv'd a rejection with no interview email sometime this month.

Sorry everyone did not mean to give everyone false information. I may have recv'd an old template email or something. I do know that the cohort for this campus have been extended to 60 seats rather than 48 seats so they may be changing things up. Good Luck to those who are interviewing and my apologies causing everyone to have anxiety.

Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 3.34.20 PM.png

11 minutes ago, JLPAC said:

Sorry everyone did not mean to give everyone false information. I may have recv'd an old template email or something. I do know that the cohort for this campus have been extended to 60 seats rather than 48 seats so they may be changing things up. Good Luck to those who are interviewing and my apologies causing everyone to have anxiety.

Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 3.34.20 PM.png

So you have an interview on that date? Or there was an email error? I’m confused 

Just now, SG12345 said:

So you have an interview on that date? Or there was an email error? I’m confused 

I already interviewed. This was my follow up email after my interview which states they are finished with interviews mid september however, someone just recv'd an interview for 11/2 so they must still be interviewing applicants so there is still hope for those who have not heard back yet.

On 10/19/2023 at 3:00 PM, mmoment said:

To those who have interviewed, could you please shed some light on your experience? Were there any questions that threw you off guard? 

Yes, there were maybe one or two that caught me a little off guard. From my experience, there is one traditional one-on-one interview and two MMI-style interviews. What I can say is to be prepared on current healthcare news/updates and ethical issues that may arise in healthcare. Hope that helps! 

On 10/19/2023 at 11:57 AM, prepak2000 said:

Has anyone heard anything after being waitlisted?

I dont think they will start pulling people off the wait list till november from what I saw from last years forum and also they are still interviewing apparently. Digging around on social media I gathered theres about 10 seats or so left. Fingers crossed. sigh......

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, JLPAC said:

I dont think they will start pulling people off the wait list till november from what I saw from last years forum and also they are still interviewing apparently. Digging around on social media I gathered theres about 10 seats or so left. Fingers crossed. sigh......

Kinda shocked that they’re still interviewing. I wasn’t expecting that. Your digging skills are impressive. Fingers crossed for us! 🤞🏼