Alaska Physician Assistant offer

Hi there,

I'm currently a PA with Tanana Chiefs Conference Community Health Aide Program.

Probably not the best place to post this, but oh well!

I'm being a little more proactive with looking for fellow PAs to come join us, soooo here are the details

Schedule: M-F 9-5, primarily administrative with a small amount of patient care here and there

PA with a few years experience would likely start >150k/year, 6 weeks of PTO, 2 weeks for CME with 5k, 15 paid holidays, profit sharing, amazing health care for dirt cheap + other benefits (you'll get to work with an amazing group of people!)

Send me a message if interested. 

Based in Fairbanks, AK. It can get cold, but it's an amazing city (I moved from Denver)

• Like 1

On 2/22/2023 at 6:28 PM, CO PA-C said:

Hi there,

I'm currently a PA with Tanana Chiefs Conference Community Health Aide Program.

Probably not the best place to post this, but oh well!

I'm being a little more proactive with looking for fellow PAs to come join us, soooo here are the details

Schedule: M-F 9-5, primarily administrative with a small amount of patient care here and there

PA with a few years experience would likely start >150k/year, 6 weeks of PTO, 2 weeks for CME with 5k, 15 paid holidays, profit sharing, amazing health care for dirt cheap + other benefits (you'll get to work with an amazing group of people!)

Send me a message if interested. 

Based in Fairbanks, AK. It can get cold, but it's an amazing city (I moved from Denver)

Definitely an interest post-residency!

How is Alaska as a state for PAs (practice laws and similar?)

20 minutes ago, TeddyRucpin said:

Definitely an interest post-residency!

How is Alaska as a state for PAs (practice laws and similar?)

It's very good and I haven't seen any concerning things with my practice. A collaborative plan is part of the requirement in AK. You have some physicians giving push back here and there toward PAs, but nothing inconsistent with what I've seen in other states...

• Like 1

On 2/26/2023 at 9:35 PM, CO PA-C said:

It's very good and I haven't seen any concerning things with my practice. A collaborative plan is part of the requirement in AK. You have some physicians giving push back here and there toward PAs, but nothing inconsistent with what I've seen in other states...

Thanks. It's interesting as this state seems like the kind of place where PAs truly benefit residents and extend medical care to areas where docs won't go/cannot go.

• Like 1