A few questions for some PA's out there

Hi everyone, I am applying to PA school soon, just trying to finish my application. I have shadowed a few PA's but did not have much time to ask all of the questions that I wanted and I am currently waiting to hear back from a few of them. I figured I could get some perspective from everyone on here.

What made you decide to become a PA?

Did you go directly into PA school after college, or were you perhaps in another field of health care?

How is the PA lifestyle? Do you enjoy it? Is it hectic/stressful? How is life outside of work? Do you feel that you have enough free time?

If you could start over again, would you still become a PA?

How is interaction with other colleagues such as doctors? Are you well respected and thought of as an integral player or are there times where you feel like you are looked down upon or thought less of?

If anyone wants to shed some light on these questions, Id appreciate it :D

a lot of good answers there. I still could not find many answers to

What made you decide to become a PA?

Did you go directly into PA school after college, or were you perhaps in another field of health care?

If you could start over again, would you still become a PA?

I tried searching but couldnt find anything, maybe I am just sucky at searching :D If any one would like to shed some more light on the subject id appreciate, in the mean time, I will continue browsing/searching.

Archived