PANRE results

Most of the posts I have read were about how quickly people received the scores from the PANCE. It seems like most people received them in about a week (on a Thursday). I took the PANRE last Thursday and still have not heard about my results. Is this normal or a bad omen? How long has it taken others to receive these results?

You think? I have to say after a year of medical school tests it was quite pleasant to focus on clinical importance rather than mindless biochemical minutiae. Different perspective I suppose.

My exam was heavy on cardio (I would say 30%) so having just finished cardio system I felt very good about that.

Most expensive PANRE course I ever took ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm also getting ready to take the PANRE. And the posts on this board are completely freaking me out. I barely studied for the PANCE and passed..but i felt confident since i had just graduated. I'm now in a surgical subspecialty. Although we see a lot of medical problems in our patient population, we only deal with inpatient issues.

I've read lots of reviews about the review books recommended on here...Appleton and Lange, Davis, Kaplan etc, and there does not seem to be one that gets consistently good reviews.

I'm also considering an online review course such as Hippo PA or UMDNJ...does anyone have thoughts if these are worth it?

Does anyone have any info about the different options for the PANRE..adult med vs surgery vs Primary care? I'm leaning towards surgery focus but would love to know more about it.

Thanks!

Archived