Anyone apply to PCOM, Stony Brook, or St. Johns?

Hey guys,

I applied to 12 schools and heard back from all within 5 days of my CASPA app being sent out (mailed Aug 14th). However I still haven't gotten verification emails from the 3 schools stated. Is anyone in the same boat?

I'm in the same boat. I'm waiting for PCOM to send me at least the supplemental application. Did you at least get yours yet?

Hey guys,

I applied to 12 schools and heard back from all within 5 days of my CASPA app being sent out (mailed Aug 14th). However I still haven't gotten verification emails from the 3 schools stated. Is anyone in the same boat?

I applied to both PCOM and Stony Brook likewise. My application was mailed by CASPA the last week of July and I heard back from PCOM two weeks later, with an invitation to complete a supplemental app. I submitted the supplemental app last week, so playing the waiting game. As for Stony Brook, same thing goes. I actually heard back a week after CASPA mailed my app. I was told to complete a supplemental app, which was due 08/20/2012. Now, I'm unsure why that date, but I'm guessing this was done in order to get applicants to turn in supplementals on time. I did submit the secondary app on 08/19, and haven't heard back since then. Playing the waiting game...

Patience! These schools have a LOT of apps to run through. I'm sure you'll hear back within a week or two.

Archived