2022-2023 Application Cycle

On 8/19/2022 at 6:21 PM, AG1010 said:

Does anyone know the format of the interview? And, is it recommended to go to the grand rounds they have before??

I don’t think anyone is going to recommend you go to GR, but If you are nearby or close enough to drive GR is a really good experience! It will give you a good feel for the program and a a chance to meet the first and second year students as well as the faculty and staff (hint: a chance to ask questions!). You may want to call or email the program to inquire about a parking pass as Grand Rounds is on call back day (usually a Friday) and parking can be tricky.

7 hours ago, Neslihan said:

Hello everyone! I have been invited for the interview on September 25th as well! Does anyone have advice for the interview? Is it MMI or traditional? Also, does anyone know if it is a blind interview? Thank you in advance!!!

Congratulations!! The format is traditional- with a  meet and greet, one-on-one, panel, and group interviews as well as a writing assessment and campus tour. I’m not sure what a blind interview is?  My best advice is to be yourself! Be friendly, introduce yourself, don’t be afraid to ask questions! The faculty and staff are sincere, genuine and very approachable (how they are on interview day is exactly how they are in the program!) It’s a great program with amazing faculty and staff! Feel free to ask me any questions! I graduated last December and I’m happy to say I am now an Emergency Medicine PA thanks to Westfield!!

On 8/19/2022 at 6:21 PM, AG1010 said:

Does anyone know the format of the interview? And, is it recommended to go to the grand rounds they have before??

Sorry I realized I responded about GR, but not the interview!  It’s a traditional format with a meet and greet, (2)one-on-one, panel and group interviews, a presentation and campus tour. It was the best interview I attended! Let me know if you have any questions!

On 8/20/2022 at 7:37 AM, AspiringPA1414 said:

Waitlisted for an interview! Does anyone know if you’re pulled to be interviewed would they email or call?

Thanks in advance!! Good luck everyone!

Same here! I believe they will reach out through email so fingers crossed 

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, TJD123 said:

It was nice to meet everyone today at the interview! Does anyone know when we can expect to hear back? I heard that it’s within a week.

13 minutes ago, TJD123 said:

It was nice to meet everyone today at the interview! Does anyone know when we can expect to hear back? I heard that it’s within a week.

Hi! We will hear back Wednesday!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1