2022-2023 Application Cycle

4 hours ago, vbpa25 said:

Was waitlisted for the Sept 25th interview date and did not receive an interview. Does that mean I am not going to be interviewed at all or am I still on the waitlist for an interview? Thank you! 

I think that 9/25 was the only interview day, but I could be wrong. I would email or call Westfield to confirm.

Hey class of 2024! Congrats on getting accepted into The PA program at Westfield. It’s the best PA program in the country, you’ll see.

my roommates and I are looking for a 4th roommate. We have a home 2 miles from campus. My roommate posted  on Facebook and I’ve attached it below. If you’re interested and can’t see the link let me know.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1466314830348315/?ref=share

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Class of 2024! Congrats on your PA program acceptance and waitlist!!

I am renting 2 rooms about 5 minutes from campus. If anyone is interested, please reach out via the Facebook group "Westfield State Off Campus Housing and Roommate Search". My post was made 10/30/22 for the 2-3 bedrooms available. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone!! Congrats on getting in and also for just being a part of this process. If anyone has any questions feel free to reach out. I'm a first year student at the end of didactic year so everything is still fresh in my mind! The good the bad and the ugly lol bmullett8505@westfield.ma.edu 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...