2022-2023 Application Cycle

4 hours ago, AG1010 said:

I was all set to apply today until I was notified that you need a signed letter verifying ALL PCE for it to be considered. Sadly, some of my PCE were years ago so unable to get that. Good luck to everyone!

Bummer. Are you certain you can’t get this? Some of my hours were 10+ years, Human Resources signed off on my hours- you should be able to go back to where you worked, they should have record of your hours.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/21/2022 at 4:11 PM, AG1010 said:

I was all set to apply today until I was notified that you need a signed letter verifying ALL PCE for it to be considered. Sadly, some of my PCE were years ago so unable to get that. Good luck to everyone!

I called them and they told me you only needed verification that you had the minimum hours and there was no benefit to putting down additional hours in the verification form as long as you had them listed in CASPA!!

On 7/8/2022 at 9:36 AM, kag260 said:

I called them and they told me you only needed verification that you had the minimum hours and there was no benefit to putting down additional hours in the verification form as long as you had them listed in CASPA!!

REALLY!? well dang, that's not what I was told, but thank you so much for relaying this info to me! I am definitely going to get a letter from my current employer now. Did they mention to you if it needs to go into detail about your job duties, or do they just need job title and hours? 

8 hours ago, AG1010 said:

REALLY!? well dang, that's not what I was told, but thank you so much for relaying this info to me! I am definitely going to get a letter from my current employer now. Did they mention to you if it needs to go into detail about your job duties, or do they just need job title and hours? 

Don’t hesitate to call the program! Everyone there is super nice and approachable! Robert is amazing (superhuman!) and really nice! He was a tremendous help when I was applying to Westfield (and had a million questions!). You can always send a quick email, if you don’t want to call.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, sandysal14 said:

Hey everyone! I recently went to the WSU online open house and fell in LOVE with the school. I know they start in January, so does anyone know the typical timeline for interviews/decisions? Thanks!

I think from what I’ve read on previous forums is that they have only 1 interview day (in person), I wanna say I think in September?? Don’t quote me on any of this haha I am actually curious about this as well!

• Like 1

Hi guys! I graduated from WSUPA back in December. I feel very fortunate to have been accepted there! It is a great program! The faculty and staff are all kind and very approachable. The go to great lengths to take care of their students!  For the interviews the invites typically go out in early September with interview day being in the beginning of October, typically on a Sunday. There are morning and afternoon sessions. All of the interviews take place on campus on that day. (Obviously during COVID they were via zoom). Admissions decisions go out very fast! I think it was the Tuesday or Wednesday after.  Good luck to you all! Feel free to message me with any questions!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, BucksPAHopeful said:

Same here. I wonder how large this list is and how dynamic that ranking is. I have a couple of other interviews at other schools but hoping to move up to an interview at this school too.

Same. I am curious how likely they are to pull from the waitlist. Fingers crossed🤞🤞