2022-2023 WSU APPLICATION CYCLE

5 hours ago, ipaa2022 said:

Hi everyone! I am new to the thread and looking forward to meeting my new classmates! For those of you who have emailed Cherri your acceptance or denial decision have you guys gotten an email back from her yet? 

Nope, I haven’t received anything back yet. 

Also, still no FB page/groupme made yet right? Just wanted to make sure I don’t miss it 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/4/2022 at 12:29 PM, HeyoPA07 said:

Hii! Has anyone heard nothing at all? I have not received a rejection or acceptance and was wondering if anyone was in the same boat!

Hey! I am in the same boat, I haven’t gotten a call or a rejection email…. Maybe we’re waitlisted?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PhysicianAssistant2000

I just wanted to send this to everyone  on this forum but Happy Holiday season to whoever celebrates . Iam proud and happy to how far we’ve made it in 2022 for getting into WSU PA program . Can’t wait until we start this journey in May 2023 .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest PhysicianAssistant2000

Did anyone receive an email in regards the onboarding such as testing must be done ? I think we are supposed to receive an email early of January or middle of January. Thank you in advance for answering my question.

• 1 month later...