2022-2023 WSU APPLICATION CYCLE

1 hour ago, PrePAStudent89 said:

It will be a traditional interview and there will be a writing prompt. There is also a tour with other students, but it is not MMI styled. Hope this helps 🙂

Thank you so much! Will each applicant only be interviewed with one PA faculty? How many essays we are expected to write? Thanks a lot again!

On 10/21/2022 at 7:43 AM, HeyoPA07 said:

My interview is on the 27th at 11am too. The original email stated 8am. Are you all going on the time that was sent out in the email today?

I called to check when it'll end since I have a flight at 4:45, Cherri said that it'll end at 2:00-2:30 latest. I asked to confirm that it'll only be 3 hours as opposed to the 4-5 hours as stated on the email. She hasn't responded yet.

Hey everyone!

Just spoke to Cherri in regards to the interview timeline. She asked me to post on this forum to let us know to wear masks during our interview and we should report to according to our letter.

Ex: Report at 9:30AM for your 10:00 AM appointment not 8:00AM

She mentioned that the 8-2PM block time is what she needed to let everyone know before sending out the individual letters.

I hope this helps!

I was interviewed yesterday and heard that the decision would be made within 3-4 weeks before Thanksgiving. However, I I read last cycle's threads, the interview was on Nov. 4 and applicants received the acceptance calls from the faculty on Nov. 18 roughly like 2 weeks. Hopefully this year we will be notified about the decision around the same timeframe (2 weeks from today). Anyone has an opinion? Have a great weekend.

26 minutes ago, pengcan2011 said:

I was interviewed yesterday and heard that the decision would be made within 3-4 weeks before Thanksgiving. However, I I read last cycle's threads, the interview was on Nov. 4 and applicants received the acceptance calls from the faculty on Nov. 18 roughly like 2 weeks. Hopefully this year we will be notified about the decision around the same timeframe (2 weeks from today). Anyone has an opinion? Have a great weekend.

I heard the same timeline! About two weeks. Anyone else insanely nervous waiting?

• 2 weeks later...

I think last year applicants were told that they would hear back in two weeks during their interviews. They were interviewed on 11/4 and got the acceptance phone calls on 11/18. This year, we were told during the interview that we would hear back before Thanksgiving so we should hear back in the next week or two. The waiting is anxious...

• Like 1