2022-2023 WSU APPLICATION CYCLE

1 hour ago, ChelseaPrePA said:

I haven't received anything either.

Does anyone know what the dress code is for class? Also, will anyone else be moving to the area? 🙂 

I haven't received an email yet either. 

And yes, I'm also looking to move to the area, at least for didactic year!

• Like 1

Guest PhysicianAssistant2000

Hope everyone is having a great holiday season ! I might be a little too worried but when are we getting the offer email . I received the call on Friday but I want to make the deposit ASAP so I can tell the other schools that I won’t be attending their program and my seat will go for someone else.I emailed Cherri but I received an email that the office is closed until 11/28/22.I am so excited to start this amazing journey with all of you . 

WSU PA class of 2025 

On 11/22/2022 at 7:39 PM, WSUpa2025 said:

Hope everyone is having a great holiday season ! I might be a little too worried but when are we getting the offer email . I received the call on Friday but I want to make the deposit ASAP so I can tell the other schools that I won’t be attending their program and my seat will go for someone else.I emailed Cherri but I received an email that the office is closed until 11/28/22.I am so excited to start this amazing journey with all of you . 

WSU PA class of 2025 

I was told during my acceptance call that the emails will go out after Thanksgiving weekend. 

2 hours ago, katelyngiovanni101 said:

I received my rejection email today too. They told me because of my low GPA. What I don't understand is why would they put me through the interview process if they were going to reject me anyways. It just saddens me that thats what seemed like was going to happen anyways. 

Did your email say it was because of your GPA or did you have a phone appointment with admissions?