A.T. Still - Central Coast 2022-2023

@swilson01Hi Sara, hope all is well! I've been trying to get in touch with your program for a couple months now and haven't gotten a response when emailing ccpap@atsu.edu. I had a couple of questions I was hoping to get answered: 

1. Are the questions on CASPA (ex: What was your favorite course and why?, etc) regarding previous teaching and class methods part of the supplemental application we will be receiving after submitting through CASPA, or are these separate? I also noticed that they are not required questions, but wanted to know if answering those questions was recommended and/or used for admissions purposes? 

2. Do prereqs expire? Is there a recommended time window we should have taken them in? (ex: within the last 10 years)

3. For assigning courses on CASPA, should we assign all courses that meet a prereq requirement? For example, for the Chemistry requirement, should I check off all the chemistry classes I took (which were 8 different courses for a total of 24 quarter units), or just enough to fulfill the credit requirement listed on your website?

4. For the statistics requirement, I see that the unit requirement is 3 semester units. I took stats at UC Irvine, which is on the quarter system and was only offered as a 4 quarter unit course. I know that 4 quarter units convert to 2.67 semester credit units, and wanted to know if my stats course would satisfy your prereq requirement?

Thank you so much!