A.T. Still - Central Coast 2022-2023

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/17/2022 at 3:10 PM, swilson01 said:

For those of you who are inquiring about interview timeline, I've provided a tentative outline below. For additional information please see the post about the virtual open house (previous post) as well as the admissions requirement page of our website (scroll until you see the header 'Summary of program admissions process')

Tentative timeline

- Current admissions department review of applicants' secondary application. This can take several months

- End of October, begin inviting applicants who have been approved by the admissions department on for the Canvas module part of our application. This will continue on an ongoing basis as applicants continue to be reviewed.

- November start step 2B interviews and potentially step 2C (see website for details)

- Early 2023 begin notifying applicants of acceptance.

If you have questions for me please use the @ feature so I am notified or email the program at ccpap@atsu.edu

Hello, thank you for the info!! So does this mean that if we have not yet heard from the program we will most likely not continue on in the application process as it is already December. I have yet to hear any update Thank you.

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, roadtomed said:

thanks for replying back, I couldn't find anything on their website. The deadline isn't until April but I'm guessing it's too late to apply now.

When I attended an information session they did mention that if you applied before November you'll have a better chance but was vaguely mention that any submissions afterwards may be too late. But I think it all depends since they start super late compared to other schools. I would give a shot! Apply! 

On 1/11/2023 at 7:34 PM, roadtomed said:

thanks for replying back, I couldn't find anything on their website. The deadline isn't until April but I'm guessing it's too late to apply now.

I would still give it a chance! You never know and it also seems like they haven’t even started their interview process yet so worth a shot.