Augsburg 2022-2023 Cycle

5 minutes ago, futurepahw said:

Would it say where the status of the supplemental application is? Mine states "submitted" currently.

Yes mine said submitted too- you actually have to click on your supplemental application link under “Type” and open the application.  If there’s an update, you’ll see that notification at the top of the page. I also received a phone call with my acceptance as well. Hope this helps! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, paclassof2025 said:

Yes mine said submitted too- you actually have to click on your supplemental application link under “Type” and open the application.  If there’s an update, you’ll see that notification at the top of the page. I also received a phone call with my acceptance as well. Hope this helps! 

Thank you!!! So sorry for the swarm of questions - What faculty did you interview with? Were they the ones who called you?

• Like 1

On 9/27/2022 at 4:33 PM, futurePA224 said:

Thank you!!! So sorry for the swarm of questions - What faculty did you interview with? Were they the ones who called you?

So I interviewed on Friday 09/23. I received the acceptance call on Monday 09/26. But the one who called me was not the one that I interviewed with. From the people from last cycles, no news is good news, so I guess keep waiting. Good luck! 😁

• Like 1

Hi everyone! I am in Augsburg class of 2024 and some of you may have chatted with me on the student panels. I just wanted to share that I was waitlisted until February when I got the call so please don’t be discouraged if you’re waitlisted.  The waiting is the hardest part but your hard work will pay off whether it be this year or not ☺️ Good luck!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, jondler said:

Hi everyone! I am in Augsburg class of 2024 and some of you may have chatted with me on the student panels. I just wanted to share that I was waitlisted until February when I got the call so please don’t be discouraged if you’re waitlisted.  The waiting is the hardest part but your hard work will pay off whether it be this year or not ☺️ Good luck!

I think this was needed by all of us waiting to hear back. Thank you!

• Like 2